A trip is needed when you want to reset your skills and mind. A beautiful destination, adventures to do, and a couple of pictures – we modern travellers are looking for these things. Modern travellers are also seeking a good place to visit. The best way is to search for the trending places to visit. The box of trends indicates Holidays in Paxos the best place for travel and tourism. Paxos is a small Ionian island in Greece and you’ll witness beautiful scenes while reaching the destination. You need to take the ferry from the mainland Greece port, Corfu Bari & Brindisi.
Why is the Paxos in trend?
Things become trending because people love to visit there. Many destinations are beautiful & attractive. Alongside people love to spend some time there. Paxos is known for its beautiful scenery and various adventurous activities. The place is known for its unpretentious, peace of life, crystal clear water, chalky cliffs, & a plethora of olive groves. But why holidays in Paxos is trending? Here are some activities that make the destination a remarkable place to visit:
- Port town of Gaios: It is the main port town of Paxos, & small as compared with others. The place is always full of yachts, sailboats and ferry boats. The natural harbour makes it the best destination to visit. The town is charming & a reflection of the Venetian Style, with plenty of boutique shops and galleries. You can enjoy the bustling port from the harbourfront, i.e. covered with bars, tavernas.
- Lakka: Another small town in the northern part of Paxos full of shops, restaurants with boats anchored offshore. The two beaches at Lakka are suitable for the sunbath and water sports. Make yourself connected with the most admiring experience ever.
- Resort town Loggos: A small postcard-perfect town Loggos is famous for its resort. You’ll find amazing things over here from restaurants, shops and local beaches with sports and boat charters. This place is surrounded by olive groves & perfect for you if you want to purchase olive oil.
- Take the boat to Antipaxos Island: Get a perfect day trip from Paxos through a boat trip. The rental companies have experienced personnel to drive their boats. If you want a tour around crystal clear water, then take a water taxi for you.
- Explore beautiful caves at Paxos: The only way to reach any destination in Paxos is by boat. The boat will take you to the beautiful beaches and caves near the place. A stay near to the shore will make things easy for you. Hire your boat easily at reasonable rates. Revolve yourself with the exciting experience of Scuba diving. You can stop it whenever you want – offshore or at the beach. Visit the caves and coves and pick your food to make a day memorable. A private boat will help to tour secret spots at the coast.
These things make Paxos in trend. If you’re planning to visit Paxos, keep these places in mind. Explore these once to make a lifetime memory. There are some more things to do at Paxos that make your “Holidays in Paxos” a great deal.
Not only a trending thing but a lifelong experience.
Paxos is a small island where you can find amazing things to do. Scuba diving, yachting are some of them. Along with this, the Holidays in Paxos will give you a lifelong experience. It includes exploring caves and beautiful beaches. Some more beaches to visit during Holidays in Paxos are:
- Loggos Beach
- Marmari Beach
- Kipiadi Beach
The trending things include natural crafts and designs. Tripitos Arch is one of them and unique in its way. It stands 20m tall at the southern end of the island. Hike around Paxos also makes your experience a beautiful one than ever.