Known for producing excellent print quality and its innovative design, Epson Printers are increasingly gaining popularity. Whether it’s about your personal or professional use, you can print all your documents and photographs with both wired and wireless connections. However, issues like Epson XP 320 error code 0xea and 0x97 often create hindrances while you try to print something. Several factors can trigger these error messages; however, you can follow some simple troubleshooting methods to get rid of them. Read on to explore these troubleshooting fixes and ensure continued access to your Epson Printer.
Why Epson Printer Error Messages Occur?
Before we discuss how to resolve Epson printer error message, it is important that you understand why error messages in Epson Printer occur. It will help you resolve the issue both effectively and quickly. Issues like Epson XP 320 error codeand epson.com error code 0x97 usually occur due to improper printer settings and paper jamming. In some cases, an outdated printer driver or corrupt installation of the printer software also trigger the error messages in Epson Printer.
Hence, it is necessary that you first identify the reason behind the occurrence of any error messages in Epson Printer and then start troubleshooting the issue.
How To Resolve Epson Printer Error 0xEA and 0X97?
Now that you have read what are the various factors that lead to Epson Printer errors, read on to explore how you can fix the issue. If you encounter the Epson XP 320 error code 0xea, check if all the cables are properly connected to the printer and the relevant slots. Next, follow the below-mentioned steps to check if there is any jammed paper inside the printer:
1. Open the printer access door and locate the jammed paper.
2. Grab the paper using both your hands and gently remove them.
3. Ensure that no paper traces are left inside the printer.
4. Close the printer access door and check if the error is resolved.
5. Perform a restart of the printer. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power adapter of the printer from the electrical socket.
6. After waiting for about two minutes, reconnect the power adapter and turn the printer on to check if the error is resolved.
Another common issue of Epson Printers, epson.com error code 0x97usually indicates that there is an internal hardware issue with your printer. A motherboard malfunction or a malfunction of any internal component can trigger this issue in Epson Printers.To resolve this, first, restart the printer by switching it off, disconnecting the power adapter from the electrical socket, waiting for about two minutes, and then connecting it again to turn on the printer and check and if the issue has been resolved.
In some cases, a faulty or dirty printhead can also trigger Epson Printer error messages. To clean the printhead, follow the steps mentioned under:
1. Open the printer access door and locate the printhead.
2. Remove the printhead and keep it aside.
3. Dip a clean cloth into lukewarm water and remove the excess water from it.
4. Use the wet cloth to clean the printhead. Ensure that no dust particle is left on the printhead.
5. Place the printhead back to its position and close the printer access door.
So, these are some of the most simple, yet effective ways to resolve Epson Printer errors 0xEA and 0X97. Follow them the exact way and ensure continued services from the printer as ever before.