Sound pollution is considered to be the newest urban menace, affecting people in their day to day life. No matter, it’s a residential area or some workspace, shopping mall, commercial outlet, its omnipresent properties makes us uncomfortable – or should I say irritates us!
These days, hearing some or the other sound near your property is generic. However, it is totally possible to get rid of it. How? Just by getting smarter with it! With the help of acoustic insulation, you can enjoy the benefits of increasing the energy efficiency of your home or commercial build-up easily.
However, soundproofing your premise doesn’t mean that you’re seeking to contain the sound from late-night jam to leak to your neighbours. It also means you’re keeping the sound off that you don’t want to hear, no matter it’s at day or night.
So, until now, I think you all might be convinced about installing sound proof insulation on your premise. Yet, before moving further, there are many acoustic insulation options available amongst which Rockwool insulation can be one. Choosing the right type of insulation depends upon the size of the room and your budget. Of course, opting for soundproof insulation can be daunting but with its installation, you can avail its benefits.
Note: The global acoustic insulation market is expected to reach USD 17.93 billion by 2026.
Know the benefits of soundproof insulation for your premise:
Let’s get started…
Creates A Peaceful Environment Around
Whether you’re watching a movie or sleeping in your home or working in your office, adding acoustic insulation helps in getting relieved from those unwanted noises. After all, noise can be one of the biggest concerns when it comes to comfort and privacy. Without insulation in the external walls, the chances to address outside noises and passing traffic increases and leads to discomfort.
However, with acoustic insulation, you can avoid the sound of people talking or dogs barking around your premises.
It Adds Value To Your Property
Soundproof insulation is considered to be an add-on to your property value. It is a selling point that highlighted when letting your property on sale since it attracts additional interest for your buyer. However, you might be thinking that soundproof insulation is ideal for areas around railways, busy streets, or noise main roads, but that’s not true.
Adding acoustic insulation ultimate reduces the noise around your property no matter where it is located. Hence, due to these points, people find acoustic insulation as a benefit to the property and consider it a great investment.
It Works Differently
When we hear acoustic, the only thing that comes to mind is soundproofing your home or property. But this insulation does more than that. Aside from absorbing and trapping sound, soundproofing insulation also works in tightening the property by closing minute gaps and allows cold air to enter the premises.
This insulation ultimately works in absorbing sound as well as cutting down your home or property energy consumption costs.
Apart from the mentioned above, numerous benefits can be enjoyed by you. However, when it comes to acoustic insulation, we cannot forget to mention Rockwool insulation as a leading brand offering this type of insulation.
With offering a wide range of sustainable insulation products including acoustic floor insulation and rockwool flexi, you can now have your hands over various alternatives of acoustic insulation.
Let’s take a peek on some of its products and properties:
• ROCKWOOL RWA45 – It is a study insulation solution for a range of general construction projects and specialist specifications such as leisure, commercial, industrial construction, etc. RWA45 offers efficient acoustic, fire, and thermal performance.
• RWA45 100mm – With high density and a great option for construction projects, RWA45 100mm is an ideal choice. It is highly efficient and offers the highest level of fire performance.
• ROCKWOOL RWA45 100mm – It is dynamic insulation, extremely reliable. 100mm RWA45 Rockwool insulation gets its name from its efficient and unique property with a density of 45Kg per cubic meter; as a result, this increases its acoustic properties.
• ROCKWOOL 100mm slab – RWA45 insulation is designed from a high-quality resin bonded slab which is accessible in several thicknesses. It has a fire rating of Euroclass A1 non-combustible that makes it the greatest level of fire performance.
• ROCKWOOL RWA45 Acoustic Insulation Slab – ROCKWOOL RWA45 acoustic insulation slabs are adaptable product used for acoustic, thermal, and fire insulation in numerous applications including walls, floors, roofs and industrial applications.
• ROCKWOOL RWA45 100mm Wickes – It is known for its striking properties that include moisture-resistant that helps in preventing rots, low thermal conductivity, highly sustainable and recyclable, comes with Euroclass A1 non-combustible quality, and proven performance in all exposure zones.
Hence, now you have gained enough knowledge to make the right decision of choosing your acoustic insulation. So, let’s make your property energy efficient and soundproof.
At the end of this article, you can know the exact ways to reduce noise by adding soundproof insulation to your property. However, you can also hire a professional that can help you get accurate installing of acoustic insulation in your property.