The CA Final Registration for Nov 2022 exams is open. The students who want to register for the CA Final course will first have to clear both groups of CA Intermediate. ICAI will soon release the CA Intermediate Result Dec 2021 and the CA IPCC result of Dec 2021. As you clear the exams, you’ll become eligible to register for the CA Final course.
To fill out the CA Final Registration form, students have to log in to the SSP portal, choose the student cycle, enter the details, and then pay the fees. The CA Final Registration fee is Rs. 22000 for Indian students and $1100 for foreign students. Students should note that the last date to fill out the CA Final Registration form is 1st July 2022, after which they won’t be able to register for the exams.
CA Final Registration Nov 2022: Important Dates
CA Final Registration forms are open all around the year. But for a particular CA Final Session, there are specific dates to register. Let us see the dates to register for the CA Final Course.
|Begining of ICAI Final Registration Form||Open throughout the year|
|CA Final Registration Last date||1 July 2022|
CA Final Eligibility Criteria for Nov 2022
ICAI sets the eligibility criteria for CA Final Students. You can refer to the following points to go through the ICAI eligibility criteria for CA Final Exam Nov 2022.
- The students who want to register for the CA Final course must have cleared their CA IPCC Exams or the CA Intermediate exam. Also, they must have secured 50% in total and 40% in each subject to qualify for the exam.
- In addition, the students should also have completed their 2.5 years of articleship. After this, they become eligible for the CA Final Exam Nov 2022.
- Also, there is no direct entry or exemptions for any students in CA Final Exam.
ICAI CA Final Registration Process
The candidates need to visit the official ICAI portal to register for the CA Final course. The students can then follow the given steps for the CA Final Registration:
- Now, login into the ICAI website.
- Click on the SSP portal and select the Student Cycle – CA Final.
- Now, you need to fill in all the details for the registration and click on save and next.
- Afterwards, one by one upload all the documents, training certificates and the marksheet required.
- Recheck all the documents once more and then submit the documents.
- Now, you need to pay the CA Final Registration Fee which you can pay through any online mode such as debit card, credit card and net banking.
- Enter the captcha shown on the screen and complete your registration process by submitting the fee.
If the students have made any major or minor mistakes while filling out the form then they can rectify them through the correction window. The correction window opens after the last date of the registration process.
Documents Required for the CA Final Registration
While filling out the CA Final Registration Form, you need to submit various documents. These documents are also necessary to prove your eligibility. The major documents that you need to keep handy are self-attested copies of CA IPCC or Intermediate exam results, a copy of CA Foundation results, nationality certificate, and certificate for special category. The candidates need to keep the scanned copy of their signature and photograph to upload in the registration form.
CA Final Registration Fees for Nov 2022
The final step to complete the CA Registration process is by making the payments. The registration fee depends upon the examination centres of the students. If you are an Indian student, you need to pay INR 22,000 for CA Final Registration. But if you are an overseas student then you need to pay USD 1100.
CA Final Registration Form Validity
The validity period for the ICAI Final registration form specified by ICAI is for five years. This means once you have registered for the CA Final course, you can appear in the exam for the next five years without registering further. So, whenever you are appearing for the second or any other attempts in the tenure of 5 years, you must fill out the CA Final application form. Also, irrespective of the attempts that you give, your registration’s validity will end within five years. But if you want to reappear in the exam after five years, you can revalidate your registration form.
You can follow the given points to revalidate your CA Final registration:
- Visit the official ICAI portal to revalidate your ICAI Final Registration Form.
- Select the SSP Portal.
- Now, tap the Student cycle from where you will reach to Dashboard section.
- In the left menu, you’ll find the revalidation form that you need to fill out.
The cost of revalidating the Registration form is INR 500 after the expiration date.
Hence, here we discussed the CA Final Registration dates, forms, process, eligibility, and all the other required information. This information is very vital for the students of the CA Final Course. Also, they can only appear in their CA Final Exam after completing the registration process. Even they cannot fill the application forms without the registration. So, consider all the given information and fill out the registration form on time as per the steps given.