CA Final Exams can be attempted by only those candidates who have cleared both the groups of the CA Intermediate Exam. To give the CA Final Exams, students must fill out their Registration Form after clearing Intermediate or IPCC. Without the registration form, the students can neither fill out the exam form nor appear in the exam. CA Final Registration is a crucial step that you already have seen in the other courses of CA. So, fill out the CA Final registration form very consciously without any errors.
The candidates filling out the CA Foundation Exam Form should keep in mind the main things are the deadline, documents, and the registration fee. You must fill in the legit details in the ICAI CA Final Registration form because any errors found in registration can pause your CA Final Results. So, let us go into detail regarding the major topics associated with CA Final Exams.
How to Register for CA Final exams?
Before moving through the registration process, the candidates must clear their eligibility criteria. So, the basic eligibility criteria for the candidates appearing or filling the CA Final Registration form is that they must have passed both the Intermediate and IPCC Exams groups. To pass the Inter and IPCC exam, the candidate must have scored 40 percent in each of the eight papers. Also, they need to get 50% marks on overall papers. Along with this, the candidates must have completed their three years of articleship training. Once the students have cleared all the eligibility criteria, they can apply for the CA Final Registration Form.
To fill out the ICAI CA Final Registration Form, you must compulsorily follow the steps shown here.
- Open your browser and browse the official ICAI website.
- Click on the login tab on the ICIA site and type your username, I’d, and password to login into the ICAI portal.
- Now, tap on the SSP Portal>Students Cycle.
- The CA Final Registration form will open in the screen. Fill all the details asked in the form and click to next.
- In the next page, you need to update your CA intermediate results, articleship training certificate and all the required documents.
- After adding the document check them thoroughly and move them to the payment gateway.
- Opt for the payment gateway that you want to opt and pay the required fee. The final registration fee is INR 22000 for Indian students and USD 1100 for international students.
- Now, you are successfully registered with ICAI for CA Final Course.
CA Final Subjects and Syllabus
CA Final Syllabus is the perfect blend of practical and theory topics. The eight papers of this exam cover all the essential topics that a CA must possess. These subjects are very important from the point of view of their future responsibilities. Here is the list of the papers in the CA Final.
Paper-1: Financial Reporting
Paper-2: Strategic Financial Management
Paper-3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Paper-4: Corporate and Economic Laws
Paper-5: Strategic Cost Management and Performance Evaluation
Paper-6A: Risk Management
Paper-6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
Paper-6C: International Taxation
Paper-6D: Economics Laws
Paper-6E: Global Financial Reposting Standards
Paper-6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
Paper-7: Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation
Paper-8: Indirect Tax Laws
CA Final Paper Pattern and Passing Criteria
There are eight papers in CA Final Exam, each carrying 100 marks. The time given to solve each paper is 3 hours, but the time given for paper 6 is 4 hours. In CA Final Exam no marks are deducted for any wrong answer or unanswered question. There is no negative marking in CA Final exam. Also, the exam is conducted in an offline pen-paper mode in both Hindi and English mediums.
The students need to get 40 % marks on each of the papers. There is 50% aggregate marks overall to pass the CA Final Exam.
|Paper 1||Financial Reporting||100|
|Paper 2||Strategic Financial Management||100|
|Paper 3||Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics||100|
|Paper 4||Corporate and Allied Laws
|Paper 5||Advanced Management Accounting||100|
|Paper 6||Information Systems Control and Audit
6A: Risk Management
6B: Financial Services and Capital Markets
6C: International Taxation
6D: Economic Laws
6E: Global Financial Reporting Standards
6F: Multidisciplinary Case Study
|Paper 7|| Direct Tax Laws
-Direct Tax Laws
|Paper 8||Indirect Tax Laws
-Goods and Services Tax
-Customs & FTP
CA Final Preparation Tips
Once you are done with the CA Final registration, all the focus should be on preparing for the exam. So, the beginning of the preparation should be from analyzing the syllabus and previous year’s questions. Similarly, there are a lot of things that the CA Final aspirants must consider during their preparations. Some of the most crucial CA Final preparation tips are added to the list below.
- Collect the CA Final Syllabus from the ICAI site along with past year question papers. Properly analyze both the things to understand the demand and the pattern of the exam.
- Note down the topics that you need to cover for each subject in the priority order as per the weightage in the exam.
- Start from the topics which have more weightage in the exam and then only move to the one with less weightage.
- If there are some tough topics in the syllabus then do not skip or leave them.
- Refer to the ICAI study materials as the basic source to study the syllabus.
- Self analyzation of your own improvement is necessary. You can analyze the answers or the results of your mock test and clear the topics accordingly.
- Learn to manage time and present answers in the exam.
Therefore, all the students appearing for CA Final Exams should fill out the registration form. The registration form verifies that you are eligible to appear in the CA Final Exam. This is also to confirm whether you have cleared all the previous stages fo CA courses. The registration form can be filled out from the ICAI portal anytime throughout the year. But if you have decided on the particular session to appear in CA Final Exam, you must consider the deadlines. After the registration, students get enough time to prepare for the exam. But if they want more time for a single subject, they can appear in one group at a time. But above all, the study plan will define your entire preparation.