Don’t know how to record a movie from your PC desktop? We will talk about the best way to record video on a PC with Windows 10 or other versions.
When it comes to watching movies or videos, the Internet is a place where you can find millions of videos uploaded and watched daily. Today, most of us upload videos online, but if you want to watch a video again, recording it is a great option because you don’t have to waste time searching for that video again. Aside from that, another great thing about recording videos is that you can watch a video even if you don’t have an active internet connection. So keep reading this article, and you’ll learn the best 4 programs to record videos on your PC.
This software functions to record PC screens with superior quality, making them suitable for use by professionals.
This software provides complete features, so it can be used to make screen recordings that are more detailed and captivating.
Camtasia can be accessed for free, but has various limitations, such as it can only be used for 30 days and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
For more complete features, you can use the paid version, which is around $249 for the device.
Main features of Camtasia:
- Available for a mobile version.
- Integrates directly with Google Drive.
- Automatically sync storage media.
- There is an animation feature.
- Support for using green screen.
RecordCast Online Screen Recorder
This application presents various features to make it easier for users, especially for beginners.
With this application, you can communicate via video easily. You can record unlimited videos according to your individual needs.
RecordCast Screen Recorder main features:
- There are 3 capture options, namely, only cam, screen & cam, and only screen.
- Support editing recordings directly.
- Audio support from the microphone.
- There are features to pause, cancel and finish recording.
ShareX Screen Capture
This PC screen recorder application is open source, and provides a variety of interesting features to meet various videography needs.
But unfortunately, this application is not suitable for recording games, and it would be better if it is used to make video tutorials, presentations and other purposes.
ShareX main features:
- Free of distractions from ads and watermarks.
- Wide variety of screen recording modes.
- Scheduled recording mode is available.
- Supports text identification process with OCR.
- A timeless recording mode is available.
- Support annotation feature.
- Compatible with Windows.
- File sharing feature support.
- Supports GIF storage format.
Bandicam Screen Recorder
This application is very suitable for recording games on a PC because it has a high bitrate and frame rate.
No wonder, if this application is very popular. This application supports high-quality recordings so that the resulting file size tends to be larger.
Main features of Bandicam Screen Recorder:
- Supports 4K Ultra HD recording quality.
- There are two types of accounts, namely premium and free. On a free account, you will get a watermark on the recording.
- There is a compression feature, to reduce the size of the recorded file.
- Upgrade to premium to enjoy all available features without watermark.