Vitamin B complex is a vitamin capsule which contributes to the overall body function. It is composed of eight B vitamins which are: B1 [Thiamine], B2 [Riboflavin], B3 [Niacin], B5 [Pantothenic acid], B6 [Pyridoxine], B7 [Biotine], B9 [Folic acid] and B12[Cobalamin].
Vitamin B plays an essential role in the metabolism of cells and the synthesis of red blood cells. The chemical compounds of B vitamins and B complex vitamins are distinct. Becosules Capsule is a multivitamin formulation of the vitamin B complex. This article will discuss some benefits and uses of B complex vitamins.
Benefits And Uses Of B Complex Vitamins
Like all other vitamins, B complex vitamins also play a crucial role in maintaining good health and well-being. These vitamins directly impact energy levels, brain functioning, and cells metabolism. B complex vitamins provide endless benefits. Some of these are as follows:
- Prevents infections
- Improves cell health
- Promotes the growth of red blood cells
- Maintains energy levels
- Improves eyesight
- Aids in healthy functioning of the brain
- Boosts digestion
- Good for nerve function
- Maintains healthy appetite
- Helps in hormones and cholesterol production
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps in muscle toning
Benefits Of B Complex Vitamins In Women
B complex vitamins are crucial for women under the gestation period and those who are breastfeeding. These vitamins help develop the baby’s brain and reduce the risk of congenital disabilities. Neurobion Forte supplements boost the energy level, ease nausea, and lower the risk of developing Preeclampsia.
Benefits Of B Complex Vitamins In Men
B complex vitamins increase testosterone levels in men, which tend to decrease with age. It also helps build muscles and increase the body’s strength. B complex vitamins capsules like Neurobion Forte are also used to treat poor diet and alcoholism.
How To Use B Complex Vitamins
But before starting any medication, it is essential to know how and when to take the dose. B complex vitamins should be consumed orally once daily or as directed by your physician. It is recommended to consult a physician before starting any medication. Here are some tips that you should know:
- Before consuming a capsule of this vitamin, ensure you read the package instructions thoroughly.
- If you take a capsule that has a combination of B complex vitamins with vitamin C, then have it with a full glass of water [240 milliliters] until your doctor recommends something different.
- If you are not comfortable swallowing the capsule with water, you can go for chewable tablets. Just make sure that you chew that tablet properly before you swallow it.
- By any chance, if you are intaking an extended-release capsule, swallow them whole. You should never crush or chew an extended-release capsule. Chewing or crushing such capsules can release the drug at one go and can increase the risk of side effects.
- If your B complex vitamin tablet does not have a score line, you should never attempt to split it unless told by the doctor. It is advisable to swallow the entire tablet without crushing or chewing the same.
Symptoms Of B Complex Vitamins Deficiency
The deficiency of vitamin complex B can result in many health problems. Some of these are :
- Fatigue or weakness
- Memory problem
- Heart failure
- Kidney problems
- Skin problems
- Hair loss
- Pure immune functions
- Liver problems
Who Should Consume B Complex Vitamins Capsule?
In most cases, people seek their required amount of vitamin B through their foods. Some groups that may still have risks of vitamin B deficiency are as follows:
- People over the age of 50
- Pregnant women
- Patients having a chronic health condition
- People who have a restricted diet or are vegan
- Patients who are under the medication of Metformin and acid reducers.
The Bottom Line
B complex vitamins can be easily sourced through some food items like milk, cheese, eggs, whole grains, and cereals. But, supplementation might become necessary at a certain stage. It is seen that people often take Becosules as their B complex multivitamin.
Keeping your doctor informed about your medications is advisable to avoid any risk or other underlying complications. Factors like age, pregnancy, genetics, and alcohol use increase the body’s demand for B complex vitamins. It has all nutritional supplements which help in maintaining proper health.